2 slimlens - 1 slimcase - 1 cleaning cloth - 1 vinyl pouch - 1 3M double sided tape
SLIMLENS is the Perfect Set of non-prescription Slim and Compact Reading Glasses. Is a high quality product, completely made in the USA (designed and manufactured in Santa Cruz, California). We’ve tested and perfected our molding and injection technologies all over for our emergency reading glasses, and we know you rely on them every day.
Brief Product Description:
- SLIMLENS are small and compact reading glasses designed to be carried in a wallet like a credit card
- Dimensions: approximately 3.15” long, by 1.50” high and 0.10” thick.
- Construction: the SLIMLENS are made by Injection Molding.
- Material used: High-grade polymer.
- The SLIMLENS are set in a vinyl protective pouch.
- The SLIMLENS inside the pouch are packaged in a carton card envelope like package.
- The back of the packaging has how to wear instructions and safety warnings.
- As an accessory, we also produce a Hard Case made of polypropylene.
- The SLIMLENS come in five diopters: 1.50, 2.00, 2.50, 3.00 and 5.80.
- The SLIMLENS are of the Pinch-Nose type (Pince-nez)
- The lenses bridge is adjustable (per US patent 6,773,106)
Keep SLIMLENS Compact Reading Glasses inside the included protective pouch and carry them in your purse or wallet like credit card.
Attach your SLIMLENS protective pouch to any flat surface (use the non-residue adhesive included).
You may fasten it to Smart Phones, iPad, Tablets, Laptops, protective cases and any dashboard (Car, Boat or Plane).
These ready-to-wear non-prescription compact reading glasses are not designed to replace corrective lenses. Periodic check-ups with a an optometrist or ophthalmologist will ensure your vision health.
SLIMLENS are designed, patented and manufactured in the U.S.A. (Patents 6,773,106 and 6,371,614).
The Bridge connecting the two lenses can be spread or contracted for a comfortable and secure fit on your nose.
If the lenses are to tight on your nose, slightly increase the opening between the lenses by moving the lenses outward. If the lenses are too loose on your nose, decrease the opening by moving the lenses inward without overlapping them.
Protect your SLIMLENS by keeping them in the pouch. Additional Information
Product Only: Weight: 0.12 ounces (just 4 grs)
Dimensions: 3.15 in x 1.5 in x 0.7 in (or 80mm x 40 mm x 1.8 mm)
Packaging InfoDimensions: 4.84 in x 5.78 in x 0.70 in (or 123 mm x 147 mm x 17 mm)
Weight: 1.8 ounces (or 51 grs)